Audra G. Parsano FPQP®
- Audra grew up on a small horse farm outside of Macomb, Illinois. She is very close to her sister who lives in Colorado, which gives her the best excuse to take some amazing vacations out there!
- She graduated from Western Illinois University with an Accounting Degree and a passion for learning and helping others.
- In college, she met her now Husband, Aaron, and together they moved to the Quad Cities. Here they started their family! They have two young sons, Harrison and Carter.
- Audra enjoys spending most of her time happily chasing her boys, keeping them out of trouble, and in her free time she helps out at a local horse facility.
- Audra received her Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™, FPQP® designation through the College for Financial Planning.
*Individuals who hold the FPQP® designation have completed a course of study encompassing the financial planning process, the five disciplines of financial planning, and general financial planning concepts, terminology, and product categories. Additionally, individuals must pass an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations. All designees have agreed to adhere to Standards of Professional Conduct and are subject to a disciplinary process. Designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.