Andrew M. Swanson MS, CFP®
- Andrew is a Quad Cities native. He was born and raised in Bettendorf, IA and is a graduate of Pleasant Valley High School.
- Andrew met his future wife to be, Lindsey, in 2010 and married in 2018. They cherish every moment together with their son Cooper James. Andrew is the oldest of four siblings (two brothers Adam and Adrian, one sister Addie) and has two dogs (Cody and Chase) who always keep the energy up at home.
- Andrew attended the University of Northern Iowa where he and his wife competed for the university track & field team across the USA. Upon graduation Andrew further pursued his master’s degree in Personal Financial Planning from the College for Financial Planning.
- Lives for early morning runs along the Mississippi River while listening to upbeat tunes and watching the sunrise over river valley.
- Andrew earned the CFP® designation in 2016, his Masters in Financial Planning in 2017, and maintains his Series 65 license.
The CFP® certification is a voluntary certification; no federal or state law or regulation requires financial planners to hold CFP® certification. It is recognized in the United States and a number of other countries for its (1) high standard of professional education; (2) stringent code of conduct and standards of practice; and (3) ethical requirements that govern professional engagements with clients. Currently, more than 62,000 individuals have obtained CFP® certification in the United States.