Elexus L. Mowery FPQP®
- Elexus was born and raised in the Quad Cities and is a graduate of Moline High School Class of 2018.
- Elexus started dating her boyfriend Hunter in high school and they have been high school sweethearts ever since.
- Elexus graduated Magna Cum Laude from Monmouth College in 2022 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Economics.
- In her free time, she enjoys going on four-wheeler trail rides with her family and traveling with Hunter.
- Elexus received her Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™, FPQP® designation through the College for Financial Planning in December 2022.
*Individuals who hold the FPQP® designation have completed a course of study encompassing the financial planning process, the five disciplines of financial planning, and general financial planning concepts, terminology and product categories. Additionally, individuals must pass an end-of-course examination that tests their ability to synthesize complex concepts and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations. All designees have agreed to adhere to Standards of Professional Conduct and are subject to a disciplinary process. Designees renew their designation every two years by completing 16 hours of continuing education, reaffirming adherence to the Standards of Professional Conduct, and complying with self-disclosure requirements.
Date Night Spot
Their tacos are amazing!
The Ride of a Lifetime by Robert Iger
This inspiring autobiography lays out the progression of his career and how he became so successful.
Best Vacation Spot
I strongly recommend snorkeling and paddleboarding!
Near and Dear
My Great Grandmother
She holds a special place in my heart.
I am a root beer connoisseur.
I love trying all the different brands from around the United States.